Top Rope Day Passes
- Adult: $16
- Student/teacher/military (with ID): $14
Bouldering Day Passes
- Adult: $12
- Student/teacher/military (with ID): $9
- Climbing Shoes: $4
- Harness: $2
- Chalk Bag: $2
- Grigri (required for belaying): $3
- Full Package: $10
- Helmets: Free
- Up to ten children: $250
- Additional children: $10
- Additional Belay: $25
- Cancelation or reschedule fee: $25
- Two climbers: $50
- Each additional climber: $20
- Additional hour: $20
Group Rate (6 or more climbers)
- Flat fee of $250 for 6-10 climbers
- Includes 2 hours of climbing.
- Above 10 climbers- additional $10 per climber.
- Comes with two belayers for up to 12 climbers.
- Over 12 climbers- additional $25 per belayer.
- Adult: $35 per person (2+ people)
- Private Lesson: $50
- Belay Refresher: $15
Introduction to Climbing Package (Total Climbing Package)
- Adult: $45 per person (2+ people)
- Private Lesson: $65
Lead Climbing Course
- $90 per person
- $80 per person with active EFT membership
- $140 private lesson
*All course times are flexible, but call (508)984-0808 ahead of time to make an appointment.
Ladies Climbing Technique Clinic w/ Heather Styke
(Thursday nights @ 7-9pm)
- One Day 'Drop-In' rate: $20
- 6 Class Session (including 3 yoga passes): $78
Yoga Classes w/ Liz Wiley
(Thursday 6-7 pm)
E.F.T.Members: Included in membership
Yoga Mat: $3
Tired of the same old gift card? Carabiners gift cards are available in any denomination over $20. Call (508) 984-0808 to buy over the phone. We're happy to mail them to you or the recipient for no additional charge.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
Any course or program with a staff instructor requires a minimum deposit of 50% taken with your reservation. Please give at least 24 hours notice for changes or cancellations Monday - Friday (off peak). Your deposit will be moved with your reservation. For changes or cancellation on Saturday or Sunday (peak) we require at least one week notice. Thank you for your cooperation.